Thursday, May 5, 2011

New development today

Ok this is really something to look into. Yesterday I blogged that I was curious about the validity of East Value a company I applied to work for online. After reading in a document that I was to send money via western union I got a bit discouraged and pondered the thought that it may be a scam.

Today I could not access either one of the company websites, and when I emailed my recruiter for this employment opportunity, this was the reply I received....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Galleon,

We don't hire people that give us black advertisements on the Internet
in their blogs and call our company a scam, your data was deleted.

We wish you luck in your job search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I am now really curious about my "gut feeling" and will be pursing my curiosity in following through with my investigation.
Feel free to add any comments to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment