Saturday, November 12, 2011

Website is up. Now the next step

Well I have got the preliminary website up and now we move to the next step of getting the non-profit registered and the tax stuff done. Again there are costs and I am praying that the Lord will provide in getting these things taken care of.
All I ask is that you all keep this in your prayers and it will be done. God is great and works wonders in our lives when we do his will. I trust that I am on the road and doing the right thing in Jesus's name.

We have had a wonderful weekend and have Laura with us this weekend which is always a blessing. We will be taking her back tomorrow afternoon after going to Church and stopping off in Neosho to visit with family. We are all looking forward to Thanks Giving and hope you and your family have a great one this year.

God Bless and keep you and yours safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment