Sunday, May 13, 2012

Remember the Flintstone's?

Not sure why, but for some reason today I remember the Flintstone's. I think it is because of all the "yabba Dabba doo" that I have listened to over the last week.

You see I have been on a quest to look for and find some online marketing program or software that I can try out to make a few extra bucks to try and get a small deposit together that my family and I need to purchase a house for ourselves. I have tried everything and been looking hard and praying a lot about it all.

The only thing I have discovered is a trail of similarities between all these so called online programs that are a "Money Magnet" for online profits. The similarity is they all were broke and on the verge of losing it all until they "Stumbled across", "Were introduced to" or just magically worked out the theory. The funny thing is that I have been online since the days of Bulletin Boards and dial up service only and I have tried many different things. I have not come up with a unique idea yet nor have I been financially able to create a "Money Magnet" that I could sell like a few of those people that had the bankroll to get it started.

Bottom line is this..... If you do not have the money to sink in a couple of thousand and join one of these programs that put you towards the top of the pyramid tier then you WILL NOT make any money by just sitting there and just "Hitting the switch" You will have to pay money over and over to try and find the method needed to make some money and then put more money into it to generate the traffic needed to your web page for the sales.

PEOPLE.....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "GET RICH QUICK" Lets all just step back for a moment and breathe deeply. Clear your mind and come back to reality. Unless you were born with a "Golden Spoon" in your mouth. So for all of us that were not that lucky, we fall victims to these "Internet Gurus" and like wise people praying on our need to make a living for our families.

Now the one thing that I know we all know about and sometimes just do not listen to is this:

1. If it is too good to be true then it probably is.
2. Start small and work your way up.
3. Help people out with what you are doing and the dividends pay off.
4. Give your idea all that you have if you want to be successful.
5. Success very rarely happens overnight.

So now that we are all on the same page, I am going to do everything I can to help you all out in any way that I can to make any money at all online. If I can succeed in helping people to make anything from $1 per day online without costing them 1 cent, then I am heading in the right direction.

The first think I am going to do is invite you all to follow my blog or signup on my email list to get all updates and tips free. Lets work to help one another make it on the internet.

Stay tuned for updates and I wish you all a great week ahead.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment