Thursday, May 3, 2012

WARNING...Stay away from Lexington Law Firm

So just over a month ago I signed up for credit services with Lexington Law Firm. After them setting me up I realized that there would be no way that I could afford doing this at this time and cancelled. They went ahead and closed the account etc. Today I get hit a payment and when I called them there is aparently nothing that I can do but suck it up and lose the money.

This is TOTAL BS and I encourage everyone to pass on this information and warn anyone that is looking for a credit repair company to NOT USE Lexington Law Firm. They are a bunch of rip offs.

Their website is http://www.lexingtonlaw.com/

I am so mad and can spit fire at this moment which makes me even more mad because this is not the person I want to be. I need to take a break and go meditate and spend time in prayer with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment