Thursday, June 28, 2012

PCH Games and Draws

Well I was sitting here and realized that I had not really blogged anything in a while and just received an email from PCH (Publishers Clearing House) to participate in a Game Play and it dawned on me...... IF you do not have the money to purchase a bunch of junk and magazines from them, then your chances of winning anything at all go from slim to zero. The question is, is this just a scam to make you buy stuff?

How do I come to this conclusion?

Well lets see, I have participated in all aspects of PCH from mail in to online games and lotteries and have not one a single dollar in over 14 years. I have also never ever bought a single thing from PCH. Someone I read about had one from PCH and had spent tons of money buying into all their offers. I have also read about many people participating for 20+ years and never winning and also never purchased anything.

Moral of the story is this...if you are not going to spend money with them and buy what they have to offer you are not going to win. I now realize this but continue to play to beat the boredom at work....LOL

Have a great weekend and keep cool.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment