Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What is happening?

Well I spent some time last night just scanning the internet and researching a few items of interest when I came across a link to a YouTube video posted up by a retired Lieutenant Colonel in the Army and I must say that I am not too surprised by what was said regarding the Boston incident and the affairs going on.
The thing with all these theories and videos regarding the conspiracy behind it all will always be there and I don't think will ever change but here is the link to take a look yourself and make your own determinations about it.

As for myself I will continue to work on becoming more self sufficient and less reliant on the government both local and federal and really just to save money and live a healthier lifestyle. We have come together in our family and started a small vegetable garden and got some chickens for eggs and are getting ready to get rabbit to raise for meat. You are welcome to follow us on Facebook or read our blog.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week and feel free to contact us with any question you have regarding starting your own little home farm venture.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment