Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gratitude

Well today is another day that I am so very grateful to all that God has done for me and all that he still is doing. I am also very grateful for all the fantastic people that I have in my life and that I associate with. When we take time to just slow down for a minute and look at our life as a whole we can actually see and acknowledge all the good things if our lives.

I encourage you all to take just 10 minutes a day and sit in silence and just reflect on God and what we have in our lives to be grateful  for. You will be surprised at just how lucky you are and this is the time that you also find yourself. Live life to the fullest and also give thanks everyday for the things you have and the things you are able to do.

Have a great rest of the week and give it some thought to spending just 10 minutes a day with God and your thoughts.


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment