Friday, April 18, 2014

Social Media is the WORD :)

So I been on Twitter for over 5 years now and looking at the potential, I have decided to put it to use on several adventures I am pursuing. The one thing I have noticed is that you need to build a following on Twitter to have any sort of marketing results.

With that in mind you need to get followers and one of the sites I have used and have been successful with is Jet Followers. You need to have a few followers already and about 100 tweets before using them.

Others I have come across and like are TWIMOD and then to maintain and check to see who follows back or not is Who Un-Followed ME

I will bring you any updates and reports on my successful and un-successful programs that I come across in future blog posts.

Till then be safe and God Bless.
G

No comments:

Post a Comment