Thursday, August 7, 2014

First food storage pack arrived

Well my first test pack has arrived and I am really looking forward to trying it out so that I can give you all a report on the quality and taste of the product. I purchased a 72 hour supply to try out before I invest more money for a longer period of time.

Like most people I am rather picky about what I eat because I like to have at least something that tastes good if I am going to have to live under conditions that I am not used to. With that said I will give you a full and honest report once I have sampled this product.

I will have the report up within the next 48 hours so please check back for my report. You can follow my blog by entering your email in the box to the right. You can also join me on Facebook.



Thank you for reading my blog. God Bless and you all have a good upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment