Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On a quest.

Well folks I am on a quest to get to know myself. Sounds strange to many I am sure. What I mean by this, is that I believe that we are all part of the entire universe and because God is the father and creator of the universe, we are all connected in some way. Therefore if I am to explore myself and create a better understanding of who I really am and find my inner self I feel that I can be a much better person and be more of an asset to the people around me.

I have just completed reading "The Four Agreements" and I think that this book is really what has inspired me to really work on this quest. I would encourage you to get and read this book or even download the audio book from YouTube. You might just be really surprised about just how much you are not aware of :)

Well that is my Tuesday Blog for you all. God Bless and may you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment