Sunday, August 17, 2014

What if?

We'll I been doing a whole lot of soul searching. I have been going through hours of  presentations. I have been to many different churches and have started to read different interpretations of the bible and the gospels. Of everything I have started to study I find one common denominator with it all and that is that there is a creator. That is where the stories then start to take different paths.

So my question I ask myself is....." What if we have all got this wrong."

I personally believe that there is no doubt in my mind that there is a creator of the universe and everything within it. I think that with the fact that God (The Creator) has given us free will that we have got lost in translation and have gone our own separate ways. While we all still base our foundation on God we have branched into many man made beliefs and laws around the spiritual and biblical concepts. It is about time that the world sits down and takes a hard look at the basics again and restructures the way we are heading to avoid the catastrophic ending we are heading towards.

I would suggest we all get on our knees and pray to God (creator of the universe) and ask seriously for some direction on where we should be heading and slow our lives down a little and open our eyes to see the answer that is given to us. I think we miss so many answers and opportunities because we are always in such a rush in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment