Sunday, October 5, 2014

A New Day.

Well today is a new day and a new commitment on my part to my life and my future. Ironic that this has come to me and I make this change in my life on a Sunday.

From this day, Sunday 10/05/2014 I am starting my life over and changing to a life of unconditional love. I want to change my thoughts and thus change my life and as I AM in control of what happens in my life I am going to succeed in this because I am going to put God the Creator of the Universe in charge and I am going to listen and follow his direction.

So with my purpose in order and my compass heading straight, I want to ask all those that know me to please practice one thing in your lives. If you cannot say anything nice to anyone, please rather say nothing at all. Our words are a two edged sword that is more powerful than we can imagine. Saying something negative or bad to someone else has a profound effect on them just as it does saying something positive and uplifting. So I challenge you all to help uplift each other instead of putting down one another.

Love is the biggest thing you can give away but you have to first have it within you before you can give it away. One thing I have learnt thus far (and it comes from a teaching I am studying) is that you cannot give what you don't have.

Finding that purpose within yourself is the fundamental key that will define who we are, and the foundation to finding your purpose in my mind is to love one another unconditionally.

I love all the keep calm slogans that you see around nowadays and one I have not seen yet is one I think about all the time.....
KEEP CALM
AND
BE THE
CHANGE
YOU WANT
TO SEE

This is what I find my purpose to be and something I am going to strive for from this day forth. There will always be many challenges that we face along the way due to the fact that many people are reluctant to change the way they think, but I believe that when people see the change within you the curiosity gene kicks in and they will believe what they see when you see what you believe.

Till next blog post I leave you all with unconditional love and pray that you all have a fantastic week and that you find your purpose.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment