Saturday, October 4, 2014

It's the weekend

I made a very interesting observance this past week about myself and the things I am moving to achieve in my life. The thing I observed is that those that do not share the same beliefs as I do and do not understand the way of life I am working towards get very hateful and try to turn the tables to benefit their own beliefs when they do not get what they want from you.

Because I am trying to be a loving and peaceful person does not make me a weak person or a person that will let you just run over me. Everything takes time to develop and master and I am striving towards this goal.

My ambition is to become a No-Limit person. What I mean by that is I want to be at a point in my life where I never think or say "I don't have enough" I want to live in the world and always accept what I have is enough and be grateful for what I have and be able to utilize all that I am blessed with and share everything I have with everyone else.

Remember this as I wrap up this blog post...

1: Quality rather than Appearances
2: Ethics rather than Rules
3: Knowledge rather than Achievements
4: Personal Authority rather than Authoritarian
5: Serenity rather than Acquisitions

I wish you all a joyous weekend and pray for all the happiness to be in your life.

God Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment