Thursday, May 7, 2015

A refocus on my life journey.

      After being off the radar for several months I am back again. I am now back in South Africa after residing in the USA for the past 17 years. Unfortunately this has not been a choice I would have opted for, but it has been a hand I have been dealt due to some very poor life choices that I made.

      One thing I have learnt through this life's journey so far, is that when we lose focus on the thing that brings and gives us life ( now this is a choice we are all given and have free will to choose what we believe it is. For me it is God and the Lord Jesus Christ ) then it takes a hard knock in life to refocus and take a few minutes to sit back and look at the entire picture again. I feel that the biggest downfall in life, is when we become self centered and not aware of the people around us who care. I for one have been a culprit and fallen and scraped my knees on that obstacle. Now I could quite easily just sit down and look at all the bad things that have happened and lay blame on others for the choices that I made to cause me to stumble, or I can learn from those choices and see all the possibilities that have come about. A saying I heard many years ago and that has stuck with me is this.... "Two men look through the same bars, one sees mud while the other sees stars."

      One thing that I am grateful for, is that I have met some very nice people along the way and no matter where my life journey may take me I will always have the opportunity to stay in touch with those that have had and still have a positive bearing on my life. And I will always have my Creator and God to guide me along the path.

I do invite anyone who would like to keep in touch, to follow me on Facebook or on Twitter

God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment