Friday, May 15, 2015

Daily Rant 05-15

You have to love living in a country where nothing is free. Even open wifi connections that state "Guest" does not allow access to the Internet. I do not understand why things like this are so difficult to offer the public. 3rd world is a bit of an understatement for the great rainbow nation of South Africa. I knew coming back here from the USA was going to be challenging, but rediculous, I was not prepared for.

I guess after living in a 1st world country for so long, there are just things in life that you take for granted and don't realize just how good you have it till you get dropped off in the dark ages again. For me, the freedom to have affordable internet access with great bandwidth and unlimited data or even free wifi at hot spots all over the place is the biggest loss. We had adsl installed at the house and they supplied us a modem that has the capability of offering us 300MBps and yet they only allow us either a 2MBps or 4MBps package......REALLY?

Well that is my rant for the day....lol
God Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment