Sunday, May 24, 2015

Daily Rant 05-24

First time in a while now that I took a road trip in a vehicle without cruise control. I cannot believe that modern cars do not come standard with cruise control. So for sure I will not be purchasing a vehicle that does not come with cruise control. The other thing I cannot do is drive for more than 30 minutes without any decent music, whether it be my gospel music or my house music. So the trip home next Monday will have decent music or I will not be driving but laying back and snoozing....lol.

Well folks, that is not much of a rant but I thought I needed to get that off my chest. I am also going to probably have a weekly rant instead of a daily because it is not everyday that I get a chance to be out and about to experience things that irritate me :)

Have a fantastic week ahead. 
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment