Friday, July 3, 2015

Bus travel in South Africa

I have travelled now twice to the cape now. The first trip was on the Translux bus service and although the driving was smooth the seating was rather cramped and not that comfortable. 

My second trip down however was really a dream. I travelled with Intercape sleepliner. The seating was really comfortable and not cramped at all. The seats recline far back and there is a leg support that extends from the seat in front of you. They had great in trip entertainment on over 5 monitors on the upper deck where I travelled and the audio was great.


So my recommendation to anyone traveling from Pretoria or Johannesburg to Cape Town is to take a bus ride on Intercape bus service unless of course you are going to fly down.

The difference in price for myself was only R40.00 more to travel on Intercape and it was definitely worth the few extra bucks for the trip.

I wish you all a fantastic evening weekend ahead and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment