Friday, August 21, 2015

Food for thought

Today has been a very interesting day to say the least. I was out and about town today and for some reason today I have been really paying attention to my surroundings and noticed the amount of people there are that really do struggle to make ends meet. I realize that my struggles with not having a job and trying to find employment is minimal in comparison to those I saw out there and that just doing something small like giving a few cents or a piece of bread can mean so much to them. Just the love shared in that moment offers them a glimmer of humanity and that they are not alone in this world.

I ask you to take a moment and think just how you would feel if you lost everything and your immediate need to survive was to rely on the generosity of some stranger. I think if we gave it some thought then we would realize that just offering a small token of help and not looking down on others could really make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.


May you all have a blessed weekend and remember to do something nice for someone else.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment