Saturday, August 1, 2015

The weekend again

Yes it is the weekend again and I must say that today is really one of those awesome days that one has from time to time. That sun is out in full force and for a winter day the temperature is just right. I took a walk around our neighborhood earlier today and it was nice to see all the birds and critters out and about busy scouring around for some food. It was a great reflection on just how awesome God is and how he always provides for all his creation. I love being out and about and appreciating things in nature, it gives me a great sense of gratitude. The greatest thing to me is the tranquil feeling of being connected to everything around me. Walking on the grass barefoot and feeling that earthly connection to me is one of the most relaxing things to do and having the sun out shining on it all is a huge bonus.

I would like to invite anyone that is feeling stressed to take some time out and find a nice patch of grass and just take a slow walk barefooted around on it and just clear your mind and thank God for all the good in your life. If that does not help then call me a liar :)

I just hope that you all have a fantastic weekend and that th coming week will be filled with love and joy for you all.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment